Our pellet bed is exclusively designed by us to provide a Miscanthus pellet bedding that is both good to the pet, the owner and the environment.
This bedding provides a soft supportive bed that crumbles easily and provides a cushioning bed. It does not need damping down, using up valuable absorbency capacity. Most importantly it is better for the health of your pet. It is time saving and better for the environment.
Pellet Bed comes in 6ltr paper bags, with convenient carrying handles.
Why choose Easy Pack Pet Pack – Pellet Bedding rather than Wood Pellets?
Our Miscanthus pellets have many advantages over the wood pellets, below we list 10 reasons so you can make you own mind up.
- Especially made for the pet market. Not a fuel pellet sold as a bedding pellet.
- Softer pellets that are a lot more absorbent. No watering needed.
- Reduce the smell of ammonia.
- Absorbs water faster than standard hard wood pellets. Urine stays in one place. Easy to spot and remove.
- Money saving as less material needs to be removed.
- Miscanthus pellets crumble easier making a more comfortable, cushioning bedding which is non slip, often wood pellets can be more slippery.
- Rots down 90% quicker than wood and makes better fertiliser as Easy Pack Pellets are non-nutrient leaching from the soil – they are a good source of slow release nitrogen. Unlike wood based bedding which removes nitrogen from the ground when it rots.
- Our pellets are not harmful to animals respiratory system, wood resin is an irritant to ours and the animals lungs. Pellets are heat treated to reduce harmful spores and moulds and are dust free.
- More Eco friendly, wood pellets are made from trees in a 25 year plus growth cycle.
Easy Pack Barley Straw is an alternative bedding available to small pet owners see the product information page for more details.